Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Saturday 31 December 2016

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017


Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017. A brand new year and a brand new start.



There is lots I could say or write.

It's been a hell of a year, good and bad and I am very thankful and grateful that you all have stayed with me. I am thankful for the friend old and new and the support I have received through the very hellish parts. 


So on to what could be a huge year. 2017. 
I have 3 main goals which to me are attainable and completely needed.

1. Concentrate on work, completing it and giving my all towards it. As I only have 5 more months to work for my degree, and a lot to do. To work on one thing at a time and not overstretch myself like I have done so many times this year. 

2. Take time for myself. And for you lucky lot who read this wonderful blog that means more posts. But this time it's going to be stripped back and written for me. I started this blog a little over 3 years ago  and it has grown into a passion and a love. I am not writing for the money or the likes or even for millions to read, I write for the people who need it, who want something to do in 5 minutes. People like me. This next year it will back to Hannah. And if the at means lying in my bed meditating or taking 5 minutes to just breath, then it's worth it.

3. To just leap. To take those chances and do those small things that just have been forgotten. To work for the things that I want to do, and the place that I want to be this time next year. I have many plans and hopefully they will work with the amount of energy and effort I intend to put into it. 


I hope you all have an amazing New Year, and your 2017 is what you want it to be!

Xo 





Previous Post: Two Look Christmas Party 

My Social Channels 

Twitter: hannahevickers

Instagram: hannahevickers

Bloglovin: Thats life


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig