Life. Beauty. Fashion. Advice. Animal Talk.

Saturday 30 January 2016

Riding on a Rollercoaster

When will the weather actually decide what it wants to be? Like er, it was actually nice weather yesterday... What happened?

This week has been full of work, and a hella lot of stress. There isn't alot that I would want to say right now, but its been a rollercoaster. 

Either way, it's the weekend now, and I still have much more to do before Monday. 
Oh well, nothing a new bag could solve... or a creme egg. 

Ben brought back the nicest flowers today, the bloggers dream... tulips, and they are so pretty. Definitely instagram worthy.


This next week, marks the start of my second semester, and the proper saving scheme for my new laptop.... woo better technology. Also the dissertation meetings, and the preparations to be made for my project.
  
With the crappy weather going on right now, the thing I have to mention is my new scarf (link here). I always try to wrap up warm, especially when I'm heading off to work. Now with my matching gloves, I am starting to feel the essence of fashion, and practicality. 

For a while, I haven't really been myself, but for the first time this week, I have finally felt happier, more positive and more ME! 

Anyway, hope you all are having an amazing week, and have a good weekend.

Xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig